SAFETY & HEALTH SUPERVISOR
|Bedrijf||Bunge Loders Croklaan|
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Plant Safety & Health Supervisor
What is the main purpose of the role?
As part of the supervising team, the Safety & Health supervisor team takes ownership of a S&H Systems at the location.
The SH supervisor is responsible for the development, implementation support, maintenance and continuous improvement of Health and Safety management systems at Bunge Amsterdam.
You are a specialist in Health & Safety matters and will assist and advise the supervising team on the implementation and improvement of the SH systems.
What will you do?
After you implemented the Safety and Health managements systems, you will be the responsible person to follow-up on compliance with relevant standards and guidelines. You will ensure that the location complies with business unit objectives, customer requirements and relevant legislation.
During the process, you are responsible for the analysis and reporting. You will follow these reports up with corrective or preventive actions, stimulate awareness, facilitate training and improvement processes.
- Coordinate and execute audits, risk assessments and define control measures to reduce the risks to an acceptable level (customers, internal, certifying, external partners/suppliers) and review results.
- Liaise with internal, external and governmental organizations in the field of Health, Safety & environment to ensure proper SHE management.
- Assist by Accident and Incident investigations to ensure that the basic causes are
- defined so adequate actions can be taken.
- Establish, communicate and support training needed for good execution of the SHE program.
- Process the safety figures and analyze to define proper actions
- Conduct safety inspections to very proper implementation.
- Takes ownership of the site SHE plan leading to high performance in SHE
- Keeps momentum in SHE matters at the site as to assure that SHE plan is rolled out on a regular and systematic way.
- Enhancement of Bunge behavioral safety systems
Who are you?
You are an excellent communicator (verbal and written) and bring good organization and training skills. Problems are there to solve and you possess a decision-making attitude. You are a structured team player, who knows how to motivate other people. As a person, you like to work independent as well as interact with the plant employees. All this, you do with a positive and constructive attitude.
What do you bring?
- Relevant Bachelor education or willing to obtain: HVK (Hogere veiligheidskunde) or HBO technical
- Five years of relevant experience in Safety & Health
- National legal systems and H&S legal requirements and main standards
- Preferred training received on Ergonomics, Noise, Chemical handling
- General knowledge of EC Legislation on SHE, and main standards
- Accident Investigation techniques (RCA)
- Process Safety Management System
- Advanced knowledge of Windows
- More than 3 years’ experience in industrial production/processing environment
- Experience in construction and design safety
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Information & Application
For more information you can reach out to Rob Mak (Talent Acquisition Manager) via email@example.com.
If you are looking for more information about Bunge, please visit bunge.com
If you are interested in the position, we would like to receive your CV and motivation via the ''Apply'' button.
Agencies are not appreciated at the moment