GROWTH MARKETING MANAGER
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Innovation for growth! Apply your experience and knowledge to targeted marketing strategies that will drive further growth for an industry pioneer
Samskip is one of Europe's largest transport and logistics companies, providing forward-thinking solutions for sea, land, rail and air. This success is based partly on a sophisticated marketing operation that embraces all available marketing and communications channels. Are you an experienced Growth Marketing Manager who can strengthen our marketing capability by applying the highest standards of growth marketing practices and innovation? If so, please read on to find out more about a fascinating and challenging role with the potential to make a positive impact on our company.
A sophisticated marketing role within a major company
Samskip is a shipping and logistics company with 1500 employees and offices in 24 countries (in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia). We are committed to innovating the most sustainable and multimodal transport solutions. Our Marketing, Branding and Communication team is based in Rotterdam, with local presence in Iceland and UK, and always seeks to adopt the latest (digital) marketing and communications techniques. As such, this position offers an exciting opportunity to drive company growth by innovating and implementing highly targeted and impactful marketing campaigns.
Go for growth through collaboration and analysis
Your central task as Growth Marketing Manager is to develop and oversee the implementation of growth marketing campaigns that target specific customer segments. This encompasses content marketing, direct marketing, and social media marketing campaigns based on an analytical approach. You therefore work closely with Trade Management and Sales so we target the right industry segments and customers.
Within this process and structure you:
- Develop targeted campaigns helping sales to drive increased performance through translating our Trade strategies to clear customer targets within the network;
- Develop a unified approach to the company’s overall marketing efforts in collaboration with the social media, trade, sales, and design teams;
- Create marketing campaigns (in collaboration with relevant internal teams) aimed at increasing brand awareness and engaging with existing audiences;
- Leverage analytic tools (Google Analytics, Think with Google, and Google Trends) during market research to find ways of enhancing our marketing activities;
- Compile performance reports to brief executive leadership on marketing initiatives and product performance, and provide recommendations on improvement strategies.
Join a fun company!
Samskip embodies all the characteristics of a fast-changing and fast-moving logistics arena. As such, it provides an outstanding platform on which to display your skills and knowledge, and you will be encouraged in all aspects of personal and professional development. We promote a good work/life balance, and we believe colleagues should become friends via our regular social events.
Samskip also offers:
- Market competitive salary including a 13th month;
- 28 days of annual leave;
- Company pension plan;
- Mobile phone;
- The possibility to work from home for some of the time.
Are you the effective and innovative Growth Marketing Manager who can make a difference?
This is a high-profile role for candidates with an instinct for marketing opportunities based on a combination of detailed analysis and natural born inspiration. It demands powerful communication and analytical skills and a talent for teamwork. And, needless to say, you are someone who always stay on top of the latest trends, technologies and techniques.
With this will come the ability to summarize complex issues/data sets so that information is effectively shared. You also have the ability to keep all stakeholders informed and involved so that you gain the ‘buy in’ of others in order to progress projects rapidly and smoothly.
The core professional criteria are:
- University degree in Business or Marketing;
- +5 years of Marketing, Branding and Communication experience;
- +5 years in the shipping and logistics industry;
- Experience of growth management within the global shipping and logistics industry;
- Full command of the English language, both written and spoken.
If you think this is the role for you, contact us today via the application button on this page. If you have any questions, please call us at +31 (088) 400 1393 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org